Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why Pregnant Ladies Love Mama Mio


Our very own lovely Marymae had a Mama Mio SPA experience yesterday. Marymae is  32 weeks pregnant and apparently the treatment came at the very right time ;)

She shares her thoughts and feedback with us and here’s what she wrote:

“I just had an ultimate and amazing experience with Mama Mio. 

I have been using Mama Mio products since the start of my pregnancy and so far, I’m quite happy with the results. But yesterday, I was lucky to be invited for a “Mama Mio Touch Treatment” for the face and body. Still using the same Mama Mio products I use at home, the facial and body massage was indeed very relaxing and invigorating that after the treatment, I’d managed to do a bit of extra exercise at home.

The facial was nice. Besides the radiant effect on my face, I was very comfortable with the products being used knowing that they’re safe to use during this delicate time my body is going through. However, for me, the highlight of the whole treatment was the gentle massage done on my tummy and back using serums and creams blended together. It was very soothing and calming.  Indeed, a wonderful stress reliever. I believe the sense of relaxation has to do with Mama Mio’s signature fragrance called Gravida, meaning Pregnancy in Latin. It is a blend of 10 essential oils created specifically for pregnancy with physical and emotional benefits.

I must say that I had a great spa experience yesterday and would surely recommend it to anyone especially to pregnant and working mothers like me who need extra care and pampering during pregnancy and to those who want to remain beautiful after pregnancy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment