Sunday, May 6, 2012

Real Mom Review of Mama Mio



We are glad to welcome Toni Snyder on our blog.  Toni, as she identifies herself, is a ‘real-mom’ which adds to this post a lot more relevance and credibility. 

Toni, thankfully, agreed to share with us her experience upon trying Mama Mio’s O-Mega Shower Cream, Boob Tube and the Tummy Rub Oil, having had the chance to try some samples following the Mama Mio launch event that was held last week in Dubai.

“Product review from a real mom:
"Wow, really???!!!"
I abandoned my promo products for a few days; just reading the labels of Mama Mio products I was like, right-lol!!!? I am yet to meet a product that does half what the label says, that's for sure. So I decided to embrace those middle-of-the-night hours when the hubby & terrible-twos toddler were asleep...showering in silence (for once!) with my new promo products, from the Mama Mio event. I showered with 'OMega' shower cream, massaged my neck & ' breast-fed-past-"2" boobs with 'BoobTube', and the rest of my recently retracted body (trunk) with Tummy Rub stretch mark oil (ok, the only brag I have from my pregnancy aside of my son is that I don’t have any stretch marks). I fell asleep quenched, relaxed, and in euphoria, honestly! It was like I just came from the spa. The products have a very light spa-smell and the shower cream really does make you feel like you soaked in the tub for an hour, no...really! My otherwise crocodile-like, eczema-stricken, desert-dweller, post pregnancy skin was soft, smoother, and not even itchy, like usual. The next morning I had a light fresh smell as if I just stepped out of the shower…and it lingered throughout the day-lucky passersby in the Friday am rush of the Ikea breakfast line! ;)

I highly recommend the shower cream for all mom & non-moms alike!!! I am a new faithful client, for sure-LOVE! The Boob Tube was nice too…my neck & cleavage was smoother looking but it needs a 7-day observation to work to its fullest, so it says. I think the oil works best during & right after pregnancy but I would buy it JUST for the lovely lingering fragrance, definitely…and far cheaper than a bottle of pricey overbearing perfume! Thanks for the products…and no wonder you handed them out so generously…I AM HOOKED! ♥” 


Here’s a post note from Tony about the Boob Tube having been using it for almost ten days now: 

“The boob tube is the coolest stuff ever! I used it for a week and although I have been whining about my neck starting to age me (turning 39 this month!), my neck is looking younger than my face now...uh oh ;) I expected some results, but my expectations weren't that high! Love it too!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment